We had a ferret and we moved to a new house with a new stove. Our ferret disappeared. We finally found her after hours of searching in the back of the stove – she had climbed to the top where the wiring was at and she had electrocuted herself.
We were unaware that model of stove had a hole from the floor that a ferret could climb all the way up.
We were very heartbroken.
We have since got new ferrets and we blocked the stove and keep it unplugged; we put the ferrets away when we use it.
I have had ferrets all my life and have never had that happen. We learned a heartbreaking lesson.
Comments for keep the stove and oven unplugged